Tuesday 2 August 2016

My life with Fibromyalgia

I was a quiet submissive little girl who grew into a quiet teen. People walked all over me and called me slow and stupid.

Oddly enough it was getting sick constantly that caused me to become a completely different person.

I was 22 curled up in the corner of my m.d. s office when I received the diagnosis that changed me and my life.

You have Fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome. There's nothing I can do you just have to learn to live with it were his words 

And I this submissive girl who had never challenged anyone or stood up for herself was born.

I learned, I read, investigated and questioned every expert I came into contact with. Why? Because so much of what they said would help me didn't and some did.

No comments:

Post a Comment